What Makes Now A Good Time To Buy?
- Interest rates are at an all time high low. Ranging from just under 4% to just over 5%
- Average rents in the Denver area hit a new all time high of $1,145 per month(Have you felt the squeeze yet?)
- Properties, on average, are taking longer to sell than they have in the last year, indicating less competition
What Makes Now A Good Time To Sell?
- Less homes on the market means less competition for your home
- Buyers have to buy homes all throughout the year. The idea that homes don't sell as well in the winter is simply a myth
- Low interest rates not only allow more buyers to be able to buy your home, increasing demand, but it also makes buying your next home more affordable than if you wait.
- The buyers that struggled during the highly competitive summer months to find a home, and had to compete with multiple offers on homes they wanted, are now frustrated and are less likely to write lower priced offers which increases your net sale price.
- Homes listed in the winter are more likely to sell, more likely to sell faster, and more likely to sell for more
Ready to see if buying or selling is right for you? Contact us today at 720-244-7206 or info@COMcDonaldGroup.com
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
It may seem that homebuyers and sellers don't agree on much, but they share one important concern: that the transaction is successful. This comradery
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Falling in love is exhilarating. It can also be a bit scary, especially when a home has captured your heart. What if something goes wrong and you end
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
Real estate professionals get that consumers, by and large, ignore housing statistics and the market until they become involved in the purchase or